Tuesday, 9 May 2017

When you feel like quitting.

A simple card for today and also a test run for this blog as it's all new to me and totally blogging mind blowing 😂

So here's what I did. I started with distress inks in chipped sapphire, festive berries and mustard seed which I blended on to smooth white card stock. I then took the girl stencil by Stencil Girl and inked through with black soot distress ink. I then stamped the verse from Visible Image with black versafine. I finished off by blending festive berries through the hearts dinky stencil by That's Crafty. I did a quick blend around the edges with black soot before mounting. I think this verse applies to us all at times. Hope you like.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Bev this is FABULOUS...!! Love the sentiment.. Congrats on the post.. Keep em coming :)) Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't Give Me Cattitude

Good morning and welcome. It's Wednesday again so it's my turn on the blog over at That's Crafty with this weeks DT post. I am ...